The proposed PO’s were as follows:
a) To apply their knowledge and skills to solve contemporary problems in the analysis, design and evaluation of processes and transformation of food engineering systems;
b) To enter the professional market of the food industry with creativity and competitiveness, practicing firm ethical principles;
c) To demonstrate their competence to continue with sustained learning by adapting to changes in their professional environment through self-study, professional development, postgraduate programs, and continuous education;
d) To demonstrate efficiency and effective leadership and communication, pursuing the goals of the companies in which they perform, knowing how to listen to different opinions, recognizing the achievements of others, and obtaining satisfactory results; and
e) To engage with commitment, creativity and tolerance in multidisciplinary teamwork, multicultural, respecting ethnic and religious origins.
- Appendix 1 – AGREEMENTS ACT OF THE FIE QUALITY COMITEE.
- Appendix 2a – AGREEMENTS ACT OF THE FIE QUALITY COMITEE .
- Appendix 2b – EXTERNAL CONSULTATIVE COUNCIL WITH FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OF ENGINEER IN FOOD INDUSTRY .
- Appendix 3a – REUNION DE LA COMISION ACADEMICA DE LA FACULTAD DE AGRONOMIA .
- Appendix 4 – EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR THE GENERAL EXAM FOR FOOD ENGINEERING B.S. GRADUATES (EGEL-IALI).
- Appendix 5 – EVALUATION OF THE FIE PROGRAM BY COMEAA.
- Appendix 6 – EVALUATION OF THE FIE PROGRAM BY CIEES .
- Appendix 7 – ACTA OF SETTING UP OF EXTERNAL ADVISORY BOARD FOR THE EDUACTIONAL PROGRAM OF FOOD INDUSTRI ENGINEER OF THE SCHOOL OF AGRONOMY, AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF NUEVO LEON.
- Appendix 8 – THE OBJECTIVES OF THE FIE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM.
- Appendix 9 – OUTCOME (A): APPLY KNOWLEDGE OF MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, AND ENGINEERING.
- Appendix 10 – STUDENT ATTAINED LEVEL FOR OUTCOMES A-K PERFORMANCE INDICATORS AND NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO MET EACH A-K PERFORMANCE INDICATORS.
- Appendix 11 – PROBLEM SOLUTION CHECK LIST.
- Appendix 12 – TEXT EVALUATION.
- Appendix 13 – CHECK LIST FOR ACADEMIC REPORTS.
- Appendix 14 – ADVISORY PROGRAM FOR FOOD INDUSTRY ENGINEERING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM.